Skip to content

[NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab yes, it is 🙂 thanks a lot…

• Fixed background to nodebb forum

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views

@Panda said in Fixed background to nodebb forum:

Chatgpt told me the ::before method.

Go figure 😛

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• hover link effect

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    18 Posts

@DownPW Looking at the underlying code, class start is being added on hover by jQuery in this function

document.querySelectorAll(".button-gradient, .button-transparent").forEach((button) => { const style = getComputedStyle(button); const lines = document.createElement("div"); lines.classList.add("lines"); const groupTop = document.createElement("div"); const groupBottom = document.createElement("div"); const svg = createSVG( button.offsetWidth, button.offsetHeight, parseInt(style.borderRadius, 10) ); groupTop.appendChild(svg); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); lines.appendChild(groupTop); lines.appendChild(groupBottom); button.appendChild(lines); button.addEventListener("pointerenter", () => { button.classList.add("start"); }); svg.addEventListener("animationend", () => { button.classList.remove("start"); }); }); })

The CSS for start is below

.button-gradient.start .lines svg, .button-transparent.start .lines svg { animation: stroke 0.3s linear; }

And this is the corresponding keyframe

@keyframes stroke { 30%, 55% { opacity: 1; } 100% { stroke-dashoffset: 5; opacity: 0; } }

It’s using both CSS and SVG, so might not be a simple affair to replicate without the SVG files.

• 6 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab said in Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB:

float: right;
    left: 10px;
    }

worked thank you 🙂

• Post Style View

Solved Customisation
    18 Votes
    67 Posts
    5k Views

@cagatay

Just add margin-left on the element like @phenomlab said to you :

topic [component="post/parent"] { margin-left: 10px; }

aa08c62b-4223-4cba-8c0f-c73d50474c0d-image.png

Maybe @phenomlab have a better way

• 2 Votes
    13 Posts

@Hari Ok. Good. Thanks

• 13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });