Skip to content

[NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation
    25 Votes
    27 Posts

@crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems.

/** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android }

Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.

• 4 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab oh no, that is 1 cent on the video, but you are right, symbols are similar… I just converted it to $1 , since it is more intuitive in daily life…

• 2 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda said in Sidebar Widget is no longer on the side!:

Ah, so sidebar wont work on mobile?

Correct. If you review the docs on bootstrap, you’ll notice that it is designed on a grid system

https://getbootstrap.com/docs/5.0/layout/grid/

What I mean by changing the category is moving it on here to general as you posted it in bugs, when it isn’t.

• NodeBB v3 Vote Icon

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    9 Posts

@phenomlab forget it, look likes good with your codes.

• 7 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab Thanks 🙏

• 5 Votes
    9 Posts

is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?

• 0 Votes
    9 Posts

@downpw I’m inclined to agree with this. There isn’t much else you can do, and provided it works with no odd looking artefacts in other browsers, then ok. The :before and :after are pseudo classes and very well supported across all browsers (except perhaps Internet Exploder, but who uses that these days ?)

• 2 Votes
    4 Posts

@phenomlab said in How to set a signature in NodeBB?:

@jac No issues at all with copying. This is set using the signature for the user you are posting as. In the case of Hostrisk, it’s set like the below

7bf04183-f6e8-4d72-b0eb-c9a05c9cd24b-image.png

You can set the signature by using https://domain.com/user/theuser/edit

Mamy thanks Mark, I’ll set this up later 😁.