Skip to content

Where are widgets stored?

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab yes, it is 🙂 thanks a lot…

• Smart Widgets

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda said in Smart Widgets:

So why is that, or conversely why would the function to expose username ever be required, as it seems app.user is already an available global object?

It is, yes, but not if you are using it outside of a widget. The function I wrote is also historical and comes from the 2.x train 🙂

• Further Widgets question

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.

• 3 Votes
    11 Posts

@cagatay no problems

• 9 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit

3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png

I’ll probably remove that… eventually…

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see
    https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example

• NodeBB 1.19.3

Solved Performance
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    3k Views

@phenomlab

I find the problem Mark 😉

The error message indicated this path :

http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u

I change the path url on config.json

47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png

And all it’s good 🙂

Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3

But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin

EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup

For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok

• WordPress & NodeBB

Solved WordPress
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

@jac That won’t matter. You just redirect at nginx or apache level and it’ll work. The generally accepted standard though is to use a subdomain.