Skip to content

plugin open link IMgur images

Customisation

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts

@DownPW it’s possible, yes, but you may inadvertently end up targeting other elements using the same class which of course isn’t desired.

Can you provide a link in DM for me to review?

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts

@dave1904 I’d start by adding a console.log function to hookData so you can see what is being returned

return hookData; console.log(hookData):
  • hover link effect

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    18 Posts

@DownPW Looking at the underlying code, class start is being added on hover by jQuery in this function

document.querySelectorAll(".button-gradient, .button-transparent").forEach((button) => { const style = getComputedStyle(button); const lines = document.createElement("div"); lines.classList.add("lines"); const groupTop = document.createElement("div"); const groupBottom = document.createElement("div"); const svg = createSVG( button.offsetWidth, button.offsetHeight, parseInt(style.borderRadius, 10) ); groupTop.appendChild(svg); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); lines.appendChild(groupTop); lines.appendChild(groupBottom); button.appendChild(lines); button.addEventListener("pointerenter", () => { button.classList.add("start"); }); svg.addEventListener("animationend", () => { button.classList.remove("start"); }); }); })

The CSS for start is below

.button-gradient.start .lines svg, .button-transparent.start .lines svg { animation: stroke 0.3s linear; }

And this is the corresponding keyframe

@keyframes stroke { 30%, 55% { opacity: 1; } 100% { stroke-dashoffset: 5; opacity: 0; } }

It’s using both CSS and SVG, so might not be a simple affair to replicate without the SVG files.

• Tenor GIF Plugin

Solved Customisation
    5 Votes
    19 Posts

@phenomlab Also for me now 🙂 Upgraded in ACP and all good . Thx.

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts

@Sampo2910 no problems. Happy to help. Just remember that this particular method isn’t the best in the sense that it may not get update notifications. The general recommendation here would be to move back to the official npm repo as soon as the GitHub version has been merged.

For the meantime, it’ll work fine though.

• Link Text Colour.

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab Thx again for the reply.

Well I am sure that it will be well worth the wait. 🙂 I will watch with anticipation. For now it is OK. Just small minor irritations I fell in a lot of NodeBB ‘default’ things.

• 13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts

@pwsincd hi. Just following up on this thread (I know it’s old) but was curious to understand if it’s still an issue or not ?