Skip to content

[NODEBB] Help for my custom CSS

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 4 Votes
    8 Posts

@Panda said in Upgrade to NodeBB v3? 2BB or not 2BB, that is the question!:

So although thats a plugin it has Widget like element and stopped working on the Theme change

Which is normal based on the widgets being reset when you change themes.

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mventures said in NodeBB: Consent policy popup:

How did you implement this consent pop-up?

This is located in /admin/settings/cookies

@mventures said in NodeBB: Consent policy popup:

Does it appear every new day for a user who has accepted it?

No. It places a cookie on the machine of the user who visits the site, and once they accept it, it doesn’t appear again unless you select

0bda6e07-efca-4039-a132-c94060a6fec4-image.png

• NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!

• Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though 🙂

The CSS for that is as below

@keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } }

Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate

.header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@pwsincd I think you can use userData.isAdmin = isAdmin; if I’m not mistaken - see
    https://community.nodebb.org/topic/15128/how-to-hide-whitelist-user-field-only-to-owner-or-admin?_=1648802303112 for an example

• [NODEBB] Stats

Unsolved Customisation
    2 Votes
    20 Posts
    1k Views

@phenomlab said in [NODEBB] Stats:

@jac or I land up fixing it 🙂

I wouldn’t put it past you 😛

• NodeBB Footer

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    10 Posts