Skip to content

How to deploy WordPress.org Developer theme

Unsolved Configure

• 2 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda I see why - if you check the browser console, there’s an error logged there. This is from one of my VM’s

image.png

There is a decision tree that pulls the value of the editor theme from the saved browser settings on each load, but that fails if the theme has never been changed, and the user has the default (in your case, you are using light mode, so it serves “flatly” by default, but the editor itself is never set and returns null

This below code changes that

/* If savedTheme is undefined it will return null - based on this, we assume that the user has the default theme selected and never changed it, so we'll need to force that here */ if(!savedTheme) { var savedTheme = "flatly"; }

If you reload your browser and test again, it should work properly.

• 0 Votes
    10 Posts

I found it here, ins elements can not have aria elements

• 22 Votes
    59 Posts
    3k Views

@Sala I will likely need admin access to your site for this.

• 4 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views

@justoverclock Any update ?

Thanks

EDIT - marking as solved based on the below thread
    https://sudonix.com/topic/339/digitalocean-step-by-step-guide-to-nginx-configuration

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Hari I think you’re referring to this

https://sudonix.com/topic/170/creating-posts-from-rss-feeds-in-flarum

However, this code was never designed to work with WordPress, but you could leverage the WP-CLI to do something similar without too much effort.

• WordPress site

General
    10 Votes
    118 Posts
    11k Views

@jac said in WordPress site:

It’s Wordpress OUT, and Ghost IN it seems! *preference based .

Even County’s site uses Wordpress 😉 . Although that does serve it’s purpose.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

@phenomlab said in WordPress installation:

@jac that plugin is for single sign on between WordPress and NodeBB. The plugin you really need is this

Brilliant, that does look good! 😁

• WordPress & NodeBB

Solved WordPress
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

@jac That won’t matter. You just redirect at nginx or apache level and it’ll work. The generally accepted standard though is to use a subdomain.