Skip to content

how to prevent DDoS attacks ?

Solved Vulnerability

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 50 Votes
    146 Posts
    18k Views

Updated git for above change

https://github.com/phenomlab/nodebb-harmony-threading/commit/14a4e277521d83d219065ffb14154fd5f5cfac69

• 3 Votes
    16 Posts

@phenomlab
    Ah, got it working!
    I reversed the CSS addition to put z index high, and then I could see another error box saying fork title must be at least 3 characters.
    So made the new fork title longer and button responded.

• 4 Votes
    11 Posts

@DownPW I’d have to agree with that.

• Further Widgets question

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Panda category is for a category in its own, so for example, “fruit” whereas categories is the page that contains all categories as a list.

• Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though 🙂

The CSS for that is as below

@keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } }

Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate

.header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • 9 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells Yeah, looking at the plugin itself, that’s a hard coded limit

3d6dbc10-185b-4102-9470-0c2731a10750-image.png

I’ll probably remove that… eventually…

• 4 Votes
    12 Posts

Placing this here for reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/216/nodebb-js-script-css-theme-switcher

Further information and posts can be found at this link

• 38 Votes
    193 Posts