Skip to content

RSS parser script [NodeBB]

Customisation

• Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation
    25 Votes
    27 Posts

@crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems.

/** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android }

Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.

• Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

Solved Customisation
    7 Votes
    18 Posts

@Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them.

More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons.

I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• NodeBB v3 Android Problem

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    4 Posts

thank you fixed.

• 1 Votes
    4 Posts

@eeeee if you’re using the console, you could try

node app.js > app.log 2>&1

This would redirect stdout to a file named app.log and redirect stderr to stdout.

I’m not sure about standard logging under NodeBB, but there is an error log located at logs/error.log.

Failing that, you could always stop the NodeBB service then use ./nodebb dev from the console which would then provide debug output.

• Error install plugin

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    8 Posts

@pobojmoks

Not WP plugin but nodeBB but it a known bug

• 4 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

Topic open
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css

• 1 Votes