Skip to content

Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 17 Votes
    34 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab thank you very much, this was helpful. Everything looks ok 🙂

• nodebb loading emojis

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version.

You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.

• Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though 🙂

The CSS for that is as below

@keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } }

Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate

.header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • Link vs Refresh

Solved Customisation
    8 Votes
    20 Posts

@pobojmoks Do you see any errors being reported in the console ? At first guess (without seeing the actual code or the site itself), I’d say that this is AJAX callback related

• 2 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab said in NodeBB changing color of the text:

@marusaky This ought to to it

a.permalink, a.permalink:active, a.permalink:focus, a.permalink:hover { color: #ffffff; }

works great, thanks a lot

• 5 Votes
    9 Posts

is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?

• Social icon (Nodebb)

Solved Customisation
    0 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab said in Social icon (Nodebb):

@jac I just tested my theory around using the OG image, and according to the Twitter card validator, it works fine

73e805e1-997b-41bf-9259-51c5052ca8fc-image.png

fixed 🙂

• nodebb-plugin-customize error

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab it work, thanks 🙂