Skip to content

Fixing YouTube videos css

Solved WordPress

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• CSS border gradients

Blog
    2 Votes
    10 Posts

ah f5 need 🙂

• 7 Votes
    8 Posts

@crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check.

EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right…

.bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; }

I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.

• 3 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab yes it’s a different theme. The other one was not offering much on editable sidebar. It was like flarum hahah

• Widget | CSS customization

Solved WordPress
    17 Votes
    53 Posts
    3k Views

@Sala the only way you can achieve this is to use a robots.txt file and disallow access to those links.

• 1 Votes
    7 Posts

Yes, I am aware that if users are given the option to enter alt text, some may do so in an abusive manner. For the time being, we’ve adjusted the php script to generate the alt automatically, thus there are no longer any SEO problem with alt images.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Sala This should look better

.sidenav .navbar-brand { padding-top: 0.5rem; padding-bottom: 0.5rem; }

e5cec20e-be36-4ee8-9129-fd11ad4656ac-image.png

You can increase the top and bottom padding by increasing the values above.

• 3 Votes
    2 Posts

@pwsincd welcome to sudonix, and thanks for the comments. What your looking for is here

https://sudonix.com/topic/195/nodebb-welcome-message/3?_=1648295651358

Solved Customisation
    0 Votes
    9 Posts

@jac said in Avatar on Topic Header:

@downpw said in Avatar on Topic Header:

Great Plugin 🙂

I make it a bit cleaner via this CSS code:

/*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*---------------- nodebb-plugin-browsing-users -----------------*/ /*------------------------------------------------------------------*/ /*Space between the avatar and the RSS icon */ .topic [component="topic/browsing-users"] { margin-bottom: -5px; padding-left: 10px; } /*Space between avatars*/ .pull-left { float: left!important; padding-right: 5px; }

Do you have a screenshot of how this looks with the CSS change?

Just added this change, thanks @DownPW 🙂