Skip to content

Chevron up before & after

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 2 Votes
    18 Posts

@Panda You’ll need to do that with js. With some quick CSS changes, it looks like this

d619844f-fbfe-4cf1-a283-6b7364f6bf18-image.png

The colour choice is still really hard on the eye, but at least you can now read the text

• 22 Votes
    16 Posts

here mine 🙂

image.png

• nodebb loading emojis

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW sure. Let me have a look at this in more detail. I know nginx plus has extensive support for this, but it’s not impossible to get somewhere near acceptable with the standard version.

You might be better off handling this at the Cloudflare level given that it sits in between the requesting client and your server.

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab

I love it too

@phenomlab said in Blinking text Effect:

Has that “broken neon light” look that you see in films.

It’s exactly that, kind of old neon signs of bar or pubs a bit cyberpunk too 😉

• Link vs Refresh

Solved Customisation
    8 Votes
    20 Posts

@pobojmoks Do you see any errors being reported in the console ? At first guess (without seeing the actual code or the site itself), I’d say that this is AJAX callback related

• 1 Votes
    6 Posts

@Hari not sure from the consumer perspective, but Skype has been all but completely consumed by Microsoft Teams when it comes to business usage.

• NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.

• WordPress & NodeBB

Solved WordPress
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

@jac That won’t matter. You just redirect at nginx or apache level and it’ll work. The generally accepted standard though is to use a subdomain.