Skip to content

New message CSS problem

Unsolved Customisation

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts

@crazycells said in CSS code customization for the link preview plugin:

does OGProxy show the pdf previews as well?

Not yet, but it could with a bit of additional code.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• hover link effect

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    18 Posts

@DownPW Looking at the underlying code, class start is being added on hover by jQuery in this function

document.querySelectorAll(".button-gradient, .button-transparent").forEach((button) => { const style = getComputedStyle(button); const lines = document.createElement("div"); lines.classList.add("lines"); const groupTop = document.createElement("div"); const groupBottom = document.createElement("div"); const svg = createSVG( button.offsetWidth, button.offsetHeight, parseInt(style.borderRadius, 10) ); groupTop.appendChild(svg); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupTop.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); groupBottom.appendChild(svg.cloneNode(true)); lines.appendChild(groupTop); lines.appendChild(groupBottom); button.appendChild(lines); button.addEventListener("pointerenter", () => { button.classList.add("start"); }); svg.addEventListener("animationend", () => { button.classList.remove("start"); }); }); })

The CSS for start is below

.button-gradient.start .lines svg, .button-transparent.start .lines svg { animation: stroke 0.3s linear; }

And this is the corresponding keyframe

@keyframes stroke { 30%, 55% { opacity: 1; } 100% { stroke-dashoffset: 5; opacity: 0; } }

It’s using both CSS and SVG, so might not be a simple affair to replicate without the SVG files.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 4 Votes
    8 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW done

• [NODEBB] Welcome Message

Solved Customisation
    13 Votes
    18 Posts
    2k Views

For anyone reviewing this post, there’s an updated version here that also includes an sunrise / sun / moon icon depending on the time of day

https://sudonix.com/topic/233/nodebb-welcome-message-with-logo-footer-change/3?_=1645445273209

• 24 Votes
    112 Posts
    13k Views

@DownPW as discussed in PM

Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!!

Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme

Based on this, I will close this thread and reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27