Skip to content

fading in /tags page

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• Page control arrows for PWA

Solved Customisation
    25 Votes
    27 Posts

@crazycells it is, yes - I think I’ll leave it as there is no specific PWA CSS classes I know of. Well, you could use something like the below, but this means multiple CSS files for different operating systems.

/** * Determine the mobile operating system. * This function returns one of 'iOS', 'Android', 'Windows Phone', or 'unknown'. * * @returns {String} */ function getMobileOperatingSystem() { var userAgent = navigator.userAgent || navigator.vendor || window.opera; // Windows Phone must come first because its UA also contains "Android" if (/windows phone/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Windows Phone"; } if (/android/i.test(userAgent)) { return "Android"; } if (/iPad|iPhone|iPod/.test(userAgent) && !window.MSStream) { return "iOS"; } return "unknown"; // return “Android” - one should either handle the unknown or fallback to a specific platform, let’s say Android }

Once you’re in that rabbit hole, it’s impossible to get out of it.

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts

@DownPW it’s possible, yes, but you may inadvertently end up targeting other elements using the same class which of course isn’t desired.

Can you provide a link in DM for me to review?

• Nodebb 3.2.0

Bugs
    2 Votes
    20 Posts

@crazycells yes, I’m aware of that. Need to fix

EDIT- fixed. Caused by the same CSS that is used to absolutely position the “verified” group badge in the posts view. Amended this CSS so that is specifically targets the post stream as below

li[component="post"] a[href*="/groups/verified"] { position: absolute !important; left: 8px; z-index: 2; margin-top: 1px; border-radius: 999px !important; line-height: 14px; display: block; height: 22px; margin-left: 0px !important; }
  • 1 Votes
    5 Posts

@DownPW very useful tip. Thanks

• 6 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab yes it caused a problem for mobile users.
    thank you for helping …

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

Closing this in favour of https://sudonix.com/topic/357/post-style-view/28

• tag icon in front of tags

Solved Customisation
    3 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab said in tag icon in front of tags:

@crazycells Are you using Font Awesome Free ? If so, try this

span.tag:before { content: "\f02b"; font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free"; margin-right: 5px; margin-left: 5px; font-weight: 900; }

yeap, this worked 👍 thanks a lot.

• 4 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

Topic open
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css