Skip to content

CSS codes for fa-info icon

Solved Customisation

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts

@crazycells said in CSS code customization for the link preview plugin:

does OGProxy show the pdf previews as well?

Not yet, but it could with a bit of additional code.

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts

@crazycells Agreed. It takes a more sensible approach. Nobody ever upvotes the first post - it’s usually much further down as the conversation progresses.

• NodeBB upgrade now cant post

Solved Bugs
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.

• NodeBB v3 Vote Icon

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    9 Posts

@phenomlab forget it, look likes good with your codes.

• Rotating homepage icons, gifs?

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh It’s not a GIF, no. It’s actually a webp file so made much smaller, and uses keyframes to control the rotation on hover. You can easily make your own though 🙂

The CSS for that is as below

@keyframes rotate180 { from { transform: rotate(0deg); } to { transform: rotate(180deg); } } @keyframes rotate0 { from { transform: rotate(180deg); } to { transform: rotate(0deg); } }

Your milage may vary on the CSS below, as it’s custom for Sudonix, but this is the class that is used to control the rotate

.header .forum-logo, img.forum-logo.head { max-height: 50px; width: auto; height: 30px; margin-top: 9px; max-width: 150px; min-width: 32px; display: inline-block; animation-name: rotate180, rotate0; animation-duration: 1000ms; animation-delay: 0s, 1000ms; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-timing-function: linear; transition: transform 1000ms ease-in-out; }
  • 1 Votes
    11 Posts

@DownPW yes, because of the modifications that Sudonix uses, you’ll need to tailor to fit your needs.

• 5 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab

I love it too

@phenomlab said in Blinking text Effect:

Has that “broken neon light” look that you see in films.

It’s exactly that, kind of old neon signs of bar or pubs a bit cyberpunk too 😉

• 24 Votes
    112 Posts
    13k Views

@DownPW as discussed in PM

Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!!

Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme

Based on this, I will close this thread and reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27