Skip to content

nodebb dropdown menu

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• 1 Votes
    10 Posts

@Panda because there is no match for the DNS entry specified. The receiving web server parses the headers looking for a destination hostname to match, and anything the web server is unable to resolve will be sent back to the root.

• Composer options on nodebb

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    8 Posts

@Panda You should be able to expose the CSS for these using F12 to get into console

3591518c-e3a3-4ada-a43c-6b32a5e0359c-image.png

a2b8ed46-4157-4ff2-85f0-576543380107-image.png

That should then expose the element once selected

89d9c545-a47a-40d1-98f4-80cf3b958e8f-image.png

Here’s the below CSS you need based on the screenshot provided.

.composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="picture-o"], .composer .formatting-bar .formatting-group li[data-format="spoiler"] { display: none; }
  • 1 Votes
    6 Posts

Up to you really 🙂

• 6 Votes
    6 Posts

@Sala ok, but that’s still the same loop which is going to have an impact on the CPU.

• MailGun Not Working NodeBB

Solved Configure
    1 Votes
    6 Posts

@phenomlab did it 🙂 i did not create smtp user on mailgun. everything is working now.

6cc6061f-ed5d-41f6-8eb7-5d98f98b3706-image.png

• NodeBB v3

Announcements
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@cagatay JS will work fine - no changes there, and there are no plans to drop support for jQuery. More of an issue is the CSS - for which there are quite a few breaking changes. Keep an eye on sudonix.dev (my development site) where you can see progress in relation to how I am tackling the compatibility issues.

• Iframely (Nodebb)

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    40 Posts
    2k Views

@DownPW This is now resolved. The issue was an incorrect URL specified in the Nodebb plugin. I’ve corrected this, and now it works as intended.

• NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.