Skip to content

Bug Report

Solved Bugs

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• Smart Widgets

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Panda said in Smart Widgets:

So why is that, or conversely why would the function to expose username ever be required, as it seems app.user is already an available global object?

It is, yes, but not if you are using it outside of a widget. The function I wrote is also historical and comes from the 2.x train 🙂

• NodeBB: Consent page

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    16 Posts

@DownPW I still do not see any issues.

• NodeBB: Creating pages

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    9 Posts

OK, I think I have figured out how to place a link in the footer which will click to a new page.

• NodeBB v3

Announcements
    3 Votes
    2 Posts

@cagatay JS will work fine - no changes there, and there are no plans to drop support for jQuery. More of an issue is the CSS - for which there are quite a few breaking changes. Keep an eye on sudonix.dev (my development site) where you can see progress in relation to how I am tackling the compatibility issues.

• NodeBB 1.19.3

Solved Performance
    4 Votes
    33 Posts
    3k Views

@phenomlab

I find the problem Mark 😉

The error message indicated this path :

http://localhost:4567/assets/plugins/nodebb-plugin-emoji/emoji/styles.css?v=6983dobg16u

I change the path url on config.json

47bacc80-f141-41e4-a261-3f8d650cc6f6-image.png

And all it’s good 🙂

Weird, I didn’t have to change that path before 1.19.3

But this does not prevent the problem from a clean install with Emoji Plugin

EDIT: After test, that resolv the problem installation for 1.18.x but not for 1.19.x (I have other error message when I run ./nodebb Setup

For resume: NodeJS 16_x with 1.18.x is ok

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• 9 Votes
    47 Posts
    4k Views

@phenomlab said in RSS parser script [NodeBB]:

@jac Not yet. Sorry. Have some other work commitments I need to prioritise. Hoping to get to this over the weekend.

No worries at all mate, thanks 👍🏻

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation