Skip to content

Iframely (Nodebb)

Solved Configure

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• NodeBB: hCaptcha

Solved Configure
    2 Votes
    15 Posts

@mventures none that I know of. I don’t recall selecting these either for mine.

• NodeBB: Favicon upload issue

Solved Configure
    3 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab I am on a Mac, so I used the “Option + Command + I”, and then performed the steps. It loaded my favicon! I checked on Firefox which I haven’t used before, and it showed my favicon also! That’s fantastic and thank you for the help!

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@phenomlab

In fact I specified the sub rep and not the rep

DON’T DO THIS:

nodebb@nodebbpwclonedb:~/nodebb$ sudo mongorestore --username admin --password XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --nsInclude nodebb.objects --drop /home/nodebb/nodebb_DB_20230107/nodebb/

BUT THIS :

nodebb@nodebbpwclonedb:~/nodebb$ sudo mongorestore --username admin --password XXXXXXXXXXXXXX --nsInclude nodebb.objects --drop /home/nodebb/nodebb_DB_20230107/

🙂

• 2 Votes
    19 Posts

@phenomlab Work now 😉

• Gettin Erors NodeBB

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab no forum is working goods.
    there is no eror message since yestarday.

• Podcast Share NodeBB

Solved Configure
    4 Votes
    15 Posts

@cagatay You could experiment with nodebb-plugin-ns-embed but I expect the x-origin tag on the remote site to prevent playback.

• Configure SMTP for Nodebb

Solved Configure
    5 Votes
    14 Posts

@marusaky based on the work completed thus far (in relation to PM exchanges), I’m going to mark this completed. Sending email from the server itself works fine without issue, and DNS appears to be clean (valid SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records).

It appears that only Gmail marks incoming messages from your domain as spam - perhaps because of the domain age, which there is nothing we can do to prevent this. Mail delivery to all other domains appears to work fine in al of my tests.

• nodebb dropdown menu

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    5 Posts

@phenomlab said in nodebb dropdown menu:

@kurulumu-net You set it like the below example taken from this site

aae36790-3257-4bb2-ad5a-0d744309876a-image.png

Which presents this

77f47260-2941-4afe-9614-8e17dcfc8c19-image.png

Very interesting…

I actually thought this wasn’t possible, as I remember it being asked in the NodeBB forum.

Is this something new that’s been implemented? I’ll 100% be doing that when I’m on the laptop over the weekend.