Customisation

• CSS border gradients

Blog
    2 Votes
    10 Posts

ah f5 need 🙂

• 3 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab yes it’s a different theme. The other one was not offering much on editable sidebar. It was like flarum hahah

• Fixing YouTube videos css

Solved WordPress
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@phenomlab It looks good, but not anymore. I’ve already lost so much time. Now it’s time to move on

• 6 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab said in Q&A Plugin Changes NodeBB:

float: right;
    left: 10px;
    }

worked thank you 🙂

• Quote design CSS

Solved Customisation
    4 Votes
    15 Posts

@DownPW yes, that does make sense actually. I forgot to mention the layout of Sudonix is custom so that would have an impact on the positioning.

Good spot 🙂

• 2 Votes
    10 Posts

@DownPW

We just have to change the cycles automatically according to each period ?

Yes, this is by far the safest

I think it is possible to achieve the goal, I have already seen this kind of thing on a site without any perf problems.

It’s certainly possible, but not without issues or impact to performance (in my view)

• NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.

• CSS Help on my Flarum

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@mike-jones Yes, you’ll typically see this type of behaviour if there is another style that has higher priority in the sense that yours will be overridden. Using !important will override the higher preference, but should be used sparingly rather than everywhere.