55 Posts
    4k Views

@DownPW I see why. The code relies on the existence of

[component="topic/quickreply/container"]

However, this by definition means that the below has to be enabled

aeef638f-4188-489d-a9f2-f3a26dbca9d8-image.png

It will then work

7fb38631-e0f3-46ef-b652-00929d927b13-image.png

For some unknown reason, this is hidden in Harmony, and only shows if you select it. In v2, it seems that the <section> is deleted altogether in Persona if “Quick Reply” is disabled, meaning it won’t fire as it can’t locate that specific component.

The downside is that you might not want the quick reply function, but I think it’s a PITA to scroll up to the top of the post just to reply, so I have it on 🙂

• 3 Votes
    7 Posts

@crazycells pleasure. Using percentages makes much more sense in this case. It’s the same argument with px vs pt vs em with fonts, margins, padding, etc., in the sense that em is generally preferred over px and pt

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/609517/why-em-instead-of-px

• fading in /tags page

Solved Customisation
    30 Votes
    32 Posts
    3k Views

Fix working perfectly 👍 🙂

• 13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • 2 Votes
    10 Posts

@DownPW

We just have to change the cycles automatically according to each period ?

Yes, this is by far the safest

I think it is possible to achieve the goal, I have already seen this kind of thing on a site without any perf problems.

It’s certainly possible, but not without issues or impact to performance (in my view)

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts

@downpw ooops. Forgot that. Thanks for adding.

• 24 Votes
    112 Posts
    13k Views

@DownPW as discussed in PM

Seems to have been solved with the new JS code that you added allowing the version CSS file change!!

Cache problem therefore with the JS of the Switcher theme

Based on this, I will close this thread and reference
    https://sudonix.com/topic/207/nodebb-help-for-my-custom-css/27