Skip to content

Forum customisation

Customisation

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

No no, I said that in the sense that he told me it was simple ^^
    I was able to see that this was not the case by targeting the elements he had advised me.

• Heading text on NodeBB forum

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    27 Posts
    2k Views

@mventures I’ve not done anything here.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@eveh Welcome board 🙂

The code you are referring to is custom written as no such functionality exists under NodeBB. However, adding the functionality is relatively trivial. Below are the required steps

Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-header Add the below code to your header, and save once completed <ol id="mainbanner" class="breadcrumb"><li id="addtext">Your Title Goes Here</li></ol> Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-js and add the below code, then save $(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { // Initialise mainbanner ID, but hide it from view $('#mainbanner').hide(); var pathname = window.location.pathname; if (pathname === "/") { $("#addtext").text("Your Title"); $('#mainbanner').show(); } else {} // If we want to add a title to a sub page, uncomment the below and adjust accordingly //if (pathname === "/yourpath") { //$("#addtext").text("Your Title"); //$('#mainbanner').show(); //} }); }); Navigate to /admin/appearance/customise#custom-css and add the below CSS block .breadcrumb { right: 0; margin-right: auto; text-align: center; background: #0086c4; color: #ffffff; width: 100vw; position: relative; margin-left: -50vw; left: 50%; top: 50px; position: fixed; z-index: 1020; }

Note, that you will need to adjust your CSS code to suit your own site / requirements.

• Forum Statistics Box

Solved Customisation
    4 Votes
    5 Posts

@Sampo2910 said in Forum Statistics Box:

Say i wanted new theme for example or again something like this?

Yes, exactly the same process.

• 5 Votes
    9 Posts

is there any way to see whose reputation is changed by this plugin?

• Forum not loading

Solved Configure
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    1k Views

@phenomlab Brilliant!!

Thanks ever so much!! 🙂

Now I need to try pull in new members ❓ 😛

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

Closing this thread as a duplicate of https://sudonix.com/topic/12/nodebb-customisation

• NodeBB customisation

Locked Customisation
    27 Votes
    332 Posts
    65k Views

@jac Given your departure away from your previous project, I’m going to close this thread… 🙂