Skip to content

help me to get rid of my old CDN

Moved Customisation

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

@phenomlab yes, it is 🙂 thanks a lot…

• 7 Votes
    8 Posts

@crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check.

EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right…

.bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; }

I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.

• 5 Votes
    12 Posts

@phenomlab hi Mark, no worries. I will definitely write my experience here… 🙂

Unfortunately, I could not find time to try it yet.

• Profil Photos

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    2 Posts

@cagatay the fastest way to do this would be to modify the auto generated sitemap.xml file so that it does not index users. It might be paint to do the same thing with users in terms of guest permissions.

Let me have a look.

Edit - you can do this with permissions. Go to /admin/manage/privileges then look in the left where it says guests - remove the tick from the view users permission for guests then click save

You can test this out using an incognito or non logged in session. Attempting to view users should then ask you to login.

• CSS codes for fa-info icon

Solved Customisation
    6 Votes
    9 Posts

I have just figured it out…

it can be targeted with text-decoration-color:

I was mistakenly using color

• 38 Votes
    193 Posts
    28k Views

OMG make sense

Thanks dude 🙂

• NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.

• CSS Help on my Flarum

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@mike-jones Yes, you’ll typically see this type of behaviour if there is another style that has higher priority in the sense that yours will be overridden. Using !important will override the higher preference, but should be used sparingly rather than everywhere.