Skip to content

Recent Cards - fix for slider on mobile not working

Customisation

• 7 Votes
    8 Posts

@crazycells hmm. That’s odd. I haven’t made any changes from recollection but I could be wrong. I’ll need to check.

EDIT - very strange. I honestly don’t recall adding the below CSS block to alter the bottom bar, but you’re right…

.bottombar-nav { padding: 0px !important; }

I’ve removed this so it reflects stock Harmony.

• Whitespace fixes in Nodebb

Solved Customisation
    7 Votes
    18 Posts

@Panda Just circling back here with something of an update (which I think you’ll like). I’ve completely restructured the ranking system. There are now less ranks, with a higher point threshold to reach them.

More importantly, if you reload the site, you’ll notice that the ranks are now icons.

I also removed the “Author” badge, and made this a single icon, which (to me) looks much better.

• Link Not Working

Solved Customisation
    1 Votes
    5 Posts

@cagatay Good question, but one that’s likely best answered by the devs themselves. Could easily be done with a simple jQuery regex but that would really just be painting over rotten wood.

• 7 Votes
    10 Posts

@phenomlab Thanks 🙏

• 13 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views

@pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() { $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) { $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) { var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid"); var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color"); console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color); $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color); }); }); });
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts

@downpw I’m inclined to agree with this. There isn’t much else you can do, and provided it works with no odd looking artefacts in other browsers, then ok. The :before and :after are pseudo classes and very well supported across all browsers (except perhaps Internet Exploder, but who uses that these days ?)

• [NodeBB] username cards

Solved Customisation
    5 Votes
    8 Posts

@phenomlab

Aha…nice to know. As always thank you for the reply and information.

• 3 Votes
    9 Posts

@Sala Yes, I personally use Edge. Hated Internet Exploder (misspell intentional) but seeing as Edge is Chromium and Webkit backed, it works for me.