Skip to content

Recent Cards plugin customization

Solved Customisation
  • @pobojmoks that’s easily done by modifying the code provided here so that it targets background rather than border

In essence, the below should work

$(document).ready(function() {
        $(window).on('action:ajaxify.end', function(data) {
            $('.recent-card-container').each(function(i) {
                var dataId = $(this).attr("data-cid");
                var color = $('[role="presentation"]', this).css("background-color");
                console.log("data-cid " + dataId + " is " + color);
                $('[data-cid="' + dataId + '"] .recent-card').attr("style", "background-color: " + color);
            });
        });
    });

• phenomlabundefined phenomlab referenced this topic on

Did this solution help you?
Did you find the suggested solution useful? Why not buy me a coffee? It's a nice gesture, and a great way to show your appreciation 💗

• NodeBB upgrade now cant post

Solved Bugs
    2 Votes
    5 Posts

@Panda yes, for some reason, that is the case. If you need an urgent response, it’s probably better to post here because of the time difference.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts

@DownPW not sure what you mean. Can you elaborate ?

• 2 Votes
    6 Posts

@Sampo2910 no problems. Happy to help. Just remember that this particular method isn’t the best in the sense that it may not get update notifications. The general recommendation here would be to move back to the official npm repo as soon as the GitHub version has been merged.

For the meantime, it’ll work fine though.

• 7 Votes
    7 Posts

@phenomlab thank you very much 🙂

• 1 Votes
    6 Posts

@Hari not sure from the consumer perspective, but Skype has been all but completely consumed by Microsoft Teams when it comes to business usage.

• 3 Votes
    12 Posts

@cagatay you’ll need to define this in the body tag (or another element if you want greater or more granular targets) - for example

body { font-family: "Poppins"; font-size: 16px; }

Essentially, you use the font-size CSS directive.

• 6 Votes
    25 Posts
    2k Views

@phenomlab said in NodeBB vs Discourse:

Hetzner eh ? I use them also. In fact, Sudonix is hosted in Nuremberg 👍

yes i’m also at hetzner, i have been a customer there for years with a reseller account for domains. My VPS that I host there are also in Nuremberg 🙂

• NodeBB Design help

Solved Customisation
    2 Votes
    8 Posts

@riekmedia I’ve applied some new CSS to your site. Can you reload the page and try again ?

For the record, this is what I added

#footer { background: #2d343e; border-top: 4px solid #2d343e; font-size: 0.9em; margin-top: 70px; padding: 80px 0 0; position: relative; clear: both; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; z-index: 1000; margin-left: -15px; margin-right: -338px; }

The /categories page seems a bit messed up, so looking at that currently

EDIT - issued some override CSS in the CATEGORIES widget

<!--- CSS fix for overspill on /categories page - DO NOT DELETE --> <style> #footer { margin-right: -45px; } </style>

That should resolve the /categories issue.