Skip to content

move out from flarum to wordpress

WordPress

• 1 Votes
    7 Posts

Yes, I am aware that if users are given the option to enter alt text, some may do so in an abusive manner. For the time being, we’ve adjusted the php script to generate the alt automatically, thus there are no longer any SEO problem with alt images.

• 3 Votes
    13 Posts

@phenomlab yes that’s the problem with these J’s, I will try my best , If I find something better I will share. Thanks

• 22 Votes
    59 Posts
    3k Views

@Sala I will likely need admin access to your site for this.

• 6 Votes
    15 Posts

@Hari said in Flarum SEO is worst and i still want to use it 😭:

Flarum is coded in such a way where it tells spiders not to crawl any internal links by adding nofollow tag. How stupid this is

Yes, I agree this doesn’t make any sense. If you compare to WordPress, then (via a plugin of course) you can set the attribute as you wish. It doesn’t make any sense to take a blanket approach. I guess I unerstand why they are doing this, but it’s not an optimum SEO methodology.

@Hari said in Flarum SEO is worst and i still want to use it 😭:

For few minutes i thought i should register a domain called flarumSEOsucks.com

They’d probably sue you for using the Flarum name in a URL 😕

• installing flarum with plesk

Solved Configure
    26 Votes
    78 Posts
    6k Views

@phenomlab thanks a lot, have a nice day 🙂

• WordPress site

General
    10 Votes
    118 Posts
    11k Views

@jac said in WordPress site:

It’s Wordpress OUT, and Ghost IN it seems! *preference based .

Even County’s site uses Wordpress 😉 . Although that does serve it’s purpose.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts

@phenomlab said in WordPress installation:

@jac that plugin is for single sign on between WordPress and NodeBB. The plugin you really need is this

Brilliant, that does look good! 😁

• WordPress & NodeBB

Solved WordPress
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

@jac That won’t matter. You just redirect at nginx or apache level and it’ll work. The generally accepted standard though is to use a subdomain.